Monday, September 15, 2008

100 Words on Memes

Picture Meme:
Take a picture of yourself right now.

don't change your clothes, don't fix your hair... just take a picture.
post that picture with NO editing.

You have new Picture Mail!

Really, the only people that should respond to memes like this should be naturally photogenic, but I do like how I am sitting solemnly at the brink of darkness, and that with my haircut I look more like someone's jolly dad than Teddy Roosevelt with an office job. Back in journaling days, I would do any meme that came my way, excelled at the form even. Over here, I’ve eschewed the practice, and maybe I should eschew eschewing since doing something always trumps nothing. Doing nothing is definitely darkness and blogging is a brink activity if there ever was one.

1 comment:

  1. I note you are still wearing your confederate soldier glasses. that post made me laugh so hard!

    ReplyDelete