Thursday, January 27, 2011

aspirtated


Hipstamatic traffic.

Talib Kweli, Gutter Rainbows

Like three times already this morning. How come no one is talking about Talib Kweli's new record? It's like those other hip-hop albums folks are going on and on about except it is not asinine and doesn't sound totally like "product" nor does it suck immediately.


Talib Kweli (feat. Sean Prince), "Palookas"

Last night, while eating a slice of pizza, I somehow aspirtated some hot sauce and it went all through my system, up my nose, back of the throat. I swear some got in my brain. The experience was shockingly painful, and it was the relatively weak-ass Crystal hot sauce I prefer over the standard Tabasco. I can't imagine if it had been the real deal. Kids, don't snort hot sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment