Sunday, March 6, 2011

something between a cockfight and a wizard standoff

120
I took a million photos and videos over Spanish Town Mardi Gras but this one of a woman walking through the rain next to me encapsulates what it's about.

095
And this. I love my neighbors.

108
Some people are undeterred by weather.


And my buddy Dave's second line in the rain.

That night Clarke and Alex P and Guy and I hit the barn dance at the Lakeview RV Park in Eunice, LA for Red Stick Ramblers and Pine Leaf Boys.

140
Guy won third place in the costume contest. It was something between a cockfight and a wizard standoff.


Last song of the night with the Pine Leaf Boys.

Before all of that, gardening!

088

080
083
Camellias!

065

Here are the electric flambeau at the Southdowns Parade on Friday night. That's Chewbacca at 0:43. Love alla y'all!

2 comments:

  1. The first shot of the girl at Spanish Town is great! That effect really brings out the spirit of the thing. Well done, Sir.

    ReplyDelete