Sunday, May 29, 2011

Hello, breakfast!



  1. Hello, breakfast! I liked when Sylvester would address Tweetie Bird that way, tucking his (his?) squirming body between two slices of bread.
  2. Finished What is the What. Five outta five stars, exactly the story it needed to be. I have a larger review started that I might send out through a louder channel.
  3. Biked to the free fan fest in the parking lot of Tiger Stadium before Bayou Country Superfest. It's not that far in real bike rider terms, but was an epic feat in sedentary fatass terms. I need a daiquiri sized cup holder mounted on my handlebars and a milkcrate fitted with iPod speaker mounts in order to Pee Wee Herman that shit up right More about the show in the Record Crate on Wednesday
  4. Tzatziki: Greek yogurt, cucumbers, dill, garlic, lemon, salt. Great on sandwiches and in a Scrabble board.
  5. The book is really almost finished but I'd rather start writing two new books than finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment