Tuesday, February 28, 2012

destroyer of worlds


I want to hear the Dirtbombs, "Got To Give It Up" while I'm getting ready to go out.

Minor Threat, First Two 7s (Prelude: I want to hear this while I'm getting off work)
Armitage Shanks, Cacaphony Now
Fabrienne DelSol, Between You and Me
The BellRays, Hard, Sweet & Sticky
Tina Turner, Acid Queen
The Twilight Singers, Dynamite Steps
The Dirtbombs, Ultraglide in Black
Reigning Sound, Break Up Break Down
Jack Oblivian, Rat City


I want to hear Tina Turner's version of "Whole Lotta Love" on the way to the club. It is a destroyer of worlds.


I want to hear the BellRays, "Coming Down" when I walk into the bar.


I want to hear The Twilight Singers, "Last Night in Town" as I lurch to the door to leave.


I want to hear Jack Oblivian, "Mass Confusion" on the radio as I leave the parking lot.

1 comment: