Sunday, August 18, 2013

The Music of 8/5/2013 - 8/11/2013 and The Music of 8/12/2013 - 8/18/2013

View the story "The Music of 8/5/2013 - 8/11/2013" on Storify

View the story "The Music of 8/12/2013 - 8/18/2013" on Storify
I forgot to post last week's. I wondered why everyone was giving me that weird look. You adoring fans should clamor more.

I think this Daniel Johnston cover is my favorite thing I've done. I even do it better now. It is BETTER THAN FAVORITE!


"I Save Cigarette Butts"

Also I wrote a new song that certain discerning ears are liking.


"A Man Without Love"

From the angles, both of these videos look like they were shot by someone passed out on the floor, incapacitated, unable to escape me playing songs for them.

This, though, is the greatest video of the week. I want to play in a band with a little person tambourine player.


Marc & the Mambas, "Sleaze (Take It! Shake It!)"

Marc Almond likely had an incapacitated victim listener on retainer.

Oh, and this. Nothing beats this.


Honey Lt. (produced by Lee Hazelwood, "Louie Louie"

Also, Tess Brunet of/formerly known as Au Ras Au Ras


Au Ras Au Ras, "I'm a Liar"

has a record store called Lagniappe Records in her house just down the street from me.



Posting all this is about as close as I am to being that cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment